Thursday 18 June 2009

Lemonade award

I have been awarded the Lemonade award from Charmaine of L-INK-ed to paper. Thank you so much Charmaine.
I must now nominate some other blogs with it and follow these rules:

1. Comment on this blog.
2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

So I'd like to nominate the following people for this award:

Lee-Anne is my lovely Upline and friend. She is very talented with her card making and a wonderful caring friend.
Caroline makes some really lovely cards and is one of my sidelines. I love your 3D cards Caroline.
Sarah Klass is a lovely fellow Perth Demo and is willing to share her ideas with others.
Marelle Taylor is a wonderful card maker and also is very happy to share her ideas with others. I love her stamp a stack cards.
Claire Daly has a great blog. I don't know her personally but thought I would add her blog to my list.
I dont actually know what a Lemonade award means but its still nice to be awarded it. thanks again Charmaine

1 comment:

Charmaine Black said...

I'm not possitive about the true meaning of this award either, but someone said it coud be a "Possitive award" have you ever heard the saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" I'd like to think I try and make the most of what life deals me, take care Andrea, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine xx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...