Sunday 29 March 2009

Retiring Sets Card Day

Hi
Yesterday I held a stamping day at my place using retired stamp sets. I wanted to use them one last time before they are no longer available. It was hard to choose just enough stamps for 8 cards but I did and here are a couple of the cards I made for the ladies to make. This one below I made using the step card idea. My niece asked me to use Crab & co so this is what I came up with. It was a little too time consuming though and made the day go late but everyone loved it anyway. I also used Itty Bitty Backgrounds which I am really sad to see go.


This card I have used Aida Cloth for the background and Bodacious Bouquet . The ribbon is from District Ribbon originals and the buttons are soft subtles.
I have a few more cards to show you later. I don't have a photo program on my computer at the moment so I don't have me watermark but all the products are from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Andrea, these are fantastic cards. I love them. After seeing your step card, I think I'm sorry I sold my Crab & Co. lol

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...