Tuesday 2 December 2008

Carousel Notes

For the past week I have been busy playing with all the new stamp sets from the Summer mini. I had a launch last night and had a great night. I thought it was about time I showed you some of the cards and this box that I have made. I saw this idea on SCS and after trying to figure out what I wanted to do with these carousel notes I thought this was a good idea. It took a bit of figuring out what size to make the box and where to score for the lid but this is what it turned out like. I have used the new Afternoon tea papers to make a dahlia fold for the top and some of my new silver Hodgepodge as well. I also used the Crop-a-dile to faux emboss the scalloped edge.





Then I decided to add a card to the back of this one and cased the design on the front from SCS.




It seems like I only get the chance to post about once a week so dont hold your breath waiting for me will you. Maybe I will get more time after Christmas. I will post a few of my other cards later in the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely, Andrea. I never thought of using SU papers for teabag folding, but they really lend themselves to it. Cheers, Irene Lowe

Lee-Anne said...

Really, really gorgeous box Andrea. I love the design and the colours you have used. I just love that designer paper and think the teabag folding looks so elegant with it.

Hope to see you soon.
Lee-Anne :)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...