Sunday 4 May 2008

The Family Room Set Up

Last night Graham and his nephew decided the room needed to be re-arranged to fit in the couches which were coming today so they did some moving of furniture. Today with the couches in place I think it looks great for the family room side of things. All my cupboards that were on this wall have been moved to the other side and as you can see Meeka thinks the couches are pretty good. Thanks to Lee-Anne and her mum for the couches. They suit the room well. Also they are comfy. I started to sort through my drawers today and have sorted all the little embellishments sort of things. I'm sure if I tackle a few boxes and drawers a day it will slowly get organised.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...