Wednesday 30 April 2008

Furniture Moved Into Room

Last night Graham moved my furniture into the room for me. It looks so great. We haven't moved the TV cabinet etc in yet but the most important stuff is in there.... all my craft cupboards. Now the big job of bringing in my huge amount of boxes and unpack them and sort things so I can store them where I can find them easily. I am hoping to have the room so I can keep it tidy easily. This is a picture of one wall with most of my cupboards along it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, tell Graham I need him too! It looks great and hope you can keep it organized too!! That organization thing sneaks up on me quick! Vicki

Joanne said...

Hi Andrea, I've hopped over from TFT2 to see your blog. Don't have time right now to look at everything, but your new room looks fab - love the colour. . . and the cupboards!! Really like your cards that I have seen so far - and have subscribed so that I can come back for more browsing time. Lots of good ideas here!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...