Tuesday 9 October 2007

Sassy Stems

This is the last card we made on the weekend. Thank you to Lee-Anne for the idea for this lovely card. She had made one with these colours and layout and I just changed the stamp set and colour of the ribbon. Everyone really liked this card so I'm glad I cased it.
Stamp sets: Sassy Stems, Favourite Teddy Bear.
Card stock: Bravo Burgunday, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla.
Inkpads: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Basic Black.
Accessories: Cuttlebug script folder, Oval cutters, Sponge, Olive organdy ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Delightful, simple, elegant! Makes me want to order those nestabilities just to make this one! I must head upstairs to play with that bug more!!
xxooxx Penny

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...