Saturday 13 October 2007

Poppin pastels



I had my Saturday stamp club today. The 2 techniques I taught were Poppin Pastels and Ghosting or versamark resist. The card we made was using the "A new little someone set". I cased this card from a friend of mine..( thanks Jennie) I had previously done it in Pink and Blue but today there were all colours done and I decided to do mine in Barely Banana. I think it looks good in all of the soft subtle colours. We used the Print pattern background and of course Stampin Pastels to colour the background and re-inkers to paint the bunny.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm going out on the boat fishing with Graham in the morning so I may have some different photos to share with you tomorrow.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...