Wednesday 3 October 2007

I have no idea what I am doing.....


Hi, I really have no idea how to have a blog but thought I'd give it a try. I'm hoping I will figure it out by trial and error.
I have been busy all day preparing for my World Card Making Day event and should still be doing that, but thought I'd take a break and write my first post.
I have 18 people coming to the day and we will be making 8 projects. My good friend Sandra, is catering the food and drinks so I just have the cards to concentrate on. The theme for the day is "Flower Power" so of course all the cards are made with floral stamp sets and I have so many flower sets I didnt have any problem having enough cards.
I also took Photos of the flowers in my garden and have printed them on A4 card for the table number signs.
The above photo is of one of my roses. I will add some cards in the next day or so.... in between preparation time...

10 comments:

TCM said...

best of luck !!

Anonymous said...

Good start! Looking forward to more!

Unknown said...

Your Blog looks good so far - well done for getting started. I just love the title of your first post!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea Love your blog - great photo's!! You will be wizzing around the blog in no time. Wish I could join you on your card making day sounds like so much fun. Hope to catch up soon.xx

Anonymous said...

Looks great you will soon be a wiz at blogging, great photo. Looking forward to reading more and seeing some of your great cards

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Andrea....great to see you blogging. Everything looks great, love the photo's, can't wait to see your cards. Good luck with the World Card making day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea

You look like you know what you are doing!! It's going to be great blog!!

Vicki......

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, this is the first blog page I have ever been to, good luck with it, your cards look lovely.

Anonymous said...

Great cards Andrea, Love that lavender one. Love your site and picture as well.

Anonymous said...

Great it posted this time, The first one when you started didn't.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...